Photo the Week
Enjoying a London double decker bus.
- Study: Breitbart-led right-wing media ecosystem altered broader media agenda from the Columbia Journalism Review analyzes how isolated our news bubbles have become as well as how Breitbart has caused a broad rightward shift in news coverage.
- 1834′s Escape to Another World is yet another look at the potential economic impacts of video games on the labor market.
- A look at Kim Scott’s talent planning, including a great analysis of rock stars vs. superstars and why you need both.
- Jennifer Harvey on how to not raise racist kids. Hint: it takes more than just acknowledging differences.
- Finding, losing, and finding the magic in the tech world as a woman, A Career Retrospective—10 years working in tech.
- The Economist has an interesting look at something I never knew existed: the diplomatic and forensic efforts America goes through to find the bodies missing soldiers.