Photo of the Week
- Adrian Coles, who died on March 23rd, dedicated his life to saving British hedgehogs: the best obituary you’ll read this year.
- Sheryl Sandberg on how to build resilience in kids, advice I’ll try to use but hope to never truly need.
- Two Kellogg professors look at “insuring” people with pre-existing conditions. It amazes me how far the political conversation about healthcare is from the expert discussion about healthcare.
- Businessweek’s Gameplan on how women breadwinners are treated at home in the office. Still a long way to go.
- The Weeds, from Vox, continues to have the best analysis of AHCA.
- Paterson is a calm, lovely movie about creativity within routines. It’s a pleasure to watch, and something I’m sure we’ll rewatch over the coming years whenever we want a reminder to slow life down and just enjoy it.
- We also enjoyed The Good Place (we loved Parks and Rec). Very curious to see where it goes in future seasons.